The school colours are navy blue and black/grey. Please remember to label all articles of clothing with their name:
- White polo shirt or blouse
- navy blue round neck sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- grey or black trousers, skirt, pinafore or shorts in the summer
- blue striped/gingham summer dress
- white or grey socks
- black school shoes or plain sandals in the summer
- navy blue fleece for outdoor use.
- white t-shirt
- black PE shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms
Items of uniform can be ordered from our online supplier School Trends here. For further details speak to the school office.
Overalls are required for art activities (e.g. an adult shirt). A pair of old trainers or Wellington boots is often required on wet days if the children want to play on the field, and these are stored in purpose built ‘welly stores’. No make-up, nail varnish or jewellery should be worn.